Geneglace Ice-maker F 600 SBF NH3
Manufactured year: 2006
Condition: Good, working
Capacity: 10 - 14 tons per 24 hours
Individual features of the ice machine flake ice Geneglace F 600 SBF NH3 are:
- Produced by dry ice and freezing than due to its high absorption capacity and cooling
- Produced ice crumbly, it does not stick together in blocks
- Ice is produced without sharp corners and edges so that it does not spoil the appearance of products and packaging
Technical characteristics of the ice maker Geneglace F 600 SBF NH3:
- Ice thickness of 1.6 mm
- Evaporation temperature -23 C
- The cooling capacity of 65 kW
Max. working pressure: 15 Bar.
Max. refrigerant charge: 60 kg.
Voltage: 400 V/ 5Hz
Max. amperage: 2 A