Line manual gutting for trout and salmon
Number of workplaces: up to 10
Capacity: up to 40 fishes per minute for one-side work and up to 80 fishes per minute for two-side work (7 tn/hour for fish weight 2 kg)
Transporter wide: 1000 mm
Line NMG10 is designed for salmon and trout processing. It helps to do such operations as:
- Beheading fish with V-cut. It is possible to leave a fish head;
- Opening a fish abdomen;
- Separated removing of roeback and other viscera;
- Cutting and cleaning of a blood sack with vacuum spoones;
- Inspection of fish;
- Cleaning fish inside and outside;
- Lift fish to 1,2 m to transfer it to pre-packing.
The line is made out of different elements and could be constructed due to customer's requirements.
The main elements are:
- Heading machine with two knifes, electromechanical or pneumatic, with input and output trays and tray for heads.
- Transporter with grooves. Band speed can be regulated. Two mode of the tape: stepper and continuous.
- Trays or transporters for roeback and roe.
- Trays for waste.
- Vacuum system of cleaning a blood sack.
- Washing system with water circulation and scraper transporter for fish lifting.